February 28, 2011
Weldon Barber Seattle likes to recommend superior grooming products, designed for men
It’s easy for Weldon Barber Seattle to recommend the Jack Black brand. Why? Because the Jack Black line has been designed to appeal to guys, keeping the skin care routine simple and using products that are specially formulated for a man’s needs.
We especially like the fact that the skin care products are dermatologist tested, fragrance free and without coloring agents. Just real stuff for real guys!
According to the Jack Black website, here’s what makes them different from other brands:
- ‘Fuss Free. We know men don’t want to hassle with an overly complicated routine. Products are simple and easy to use, yet multi-functional, so you get multiple skin benefits in a one easy step.
- Man Focused. Every product is designed specifically for a guy’s needs. From a superior shave to complete body maintenance, formulas are built from the ground up with a distinct focus on what guy’s want from a product. Each product is designed to provide immediate, noticeable results, and an improvement in the overall quality and condition of skin. Continue reading “Weldon Barber Seattle says ‘Get Jack Black’” »
Tags: maintenance formulas
, Seattle Barber
, visible results
, grooming products
February 24, 2011
For a limited time, Weldon Barber in Seattle, Kirkland, Issaquah, and Mill Creek is offers a men’s haircut and hot shave (regularly $66) for $30. But you need to act fast – the deal is only available from February 24th until noon on February 25th!
Click here to see this great offer at Weldon Barber Seattle area locations!
Weldon Barber is known for its consistent haircut, perfect shave, hot towels, relaxing scalp massage, hand grooming, knowledgeable staff, leather chairs, flat screen TVs + the best men’s grooming products! (BTW, we carry Aveda, American Crew and Get Jack Black products.)
Here’s what you will get with our special deal:
- Weldon Signature Haircut includes shampoo, scalp massage, custom hair cut, styling & detailing (brows, ears & nose)
- Timesaver Hot Shave includes face towel & professional shave
- Complimentary sodas, juices & sparkling water, plush chairs, and flat screens for your entertainment
- 4 convenient locations throughout the Seattle area
- By appointment only with 24-hour cancellation policy, (allow one hour for service)
Of course there is some “fine print” to this offer:
Weldon Barber Seattle Special Deal Terms
$30 for a Men’s Haircut & Hot Shave (regularly $66) Certificate lasts from 2/25/2011 through 2/25/2012. Your Certificate is always redeemable for the amount you paid, less any value that you have already received (i.e., it doesn’t expire). Limit 1 Certificate per person for own use, may buy multiple as gifts. One person may not redeem more than 1 Certificate during the promotion period. Tax and gratuity not included. The services included in this Haircut and Shave package must be used together in the same visit. These services are not available for partial redemption. By appointment only, 24-hour cancellation notice required or Certificate is forfeited. Not to be combined with other certificates or offers. Subject to the Yelp Deals General Terms.
Tags: Weldon Barber Seattle
, Weldon Barber Kirkland
, barbershop Seattle
February 14, 2011
Here’s what you can use, products that were developed to enhance your curls or give you a modern version of the classic pompadour:
- Curl Control – a light, versatile product that increases definition, adds texture, and makes unruly, thick curls easy to style.
- Curl Construct – for dynamic texture, a cream that supports and defines bold, layered curls as well as enhances natural wave.
- Boost Powder – adds lift and grit for dramatic, gravity-defying texture; can be layered with any other American Crew styling product.
- Boost Cream – an anti-gravity cream with a healthy shine, promotes thickness and enhances definition.
Take a look at what Weldon Barber Kirkland and American Crew can do to help you create styles that are big, confident, and daring. Curls that stand out. And hair that defies gravity.
Be sure to visit Weldon Barber Kirkland!
Tags: American Crew
, Weldon Barber Kirkland
, American Crew Curl Construct
February 10, 2011
The hottest trends for men today, on the runway and in real life, are styles with gravity-defying lift or bold curls, looks that Weldon Barber Kirkland can help you craft! We’re excited to be part of the launch of four new American Crew products: Boost Cream, Boost Powder, Curl Control, and Curl Construct.
What’s happening in men’s hair right now are stylesl that are big, confident, and daring … hair that defies gravity. The first guy show of the Mercedes Benz New York Fall/Winter 2011 Fashion Week that started on February 10, 2011, featured what were called ‘magical and varied silhouettes.’ According to ModernSalon.com ‘Paul Wilson, Artistic Director of American Crew … used assorted American Crew products to create fashionable yet masculine finishes before the models hit the runway. Tight sides and full tops, long shaggy hair (the theme was disheveled gypsy with a matte finish)…each look was unique and special for each model.’ See for yourself.
American Crew, ‘Official Supplier to Men,’ is known for defining trends, creating products, and developing techniques. Weldon Barber Kirkland is here to make sure that you guys get a cut that’s stylish and modern, but still lean, masculine, and easy to to replicate.
If you’re ready to ‘defy gravity’ or just want to enhance your curls contact:
Weldon Barber Seattle – Kirkland, 238 Park Place Center, Kirkland, WA 98033
(425) 828-0151, Weldon Barber Kirkland
Tags: Weldon Barber Kirkland
, American Crew Boost Powder
, American Crew
, American Crew Boost Cream
, American Crew Curl Control